See How to setup OpenVpn Client in Windows / Linux
- In Windows user RUN window (click on Start Button --> RUN) OR use windows flag button + R to open RUN window
- Now type samba server IP address in RUN window. You can get the IP from your IT Person.
- Now you will be asked to enter user name and password.
- Type Username & Password and select on OK button.
- Now a window open show with shared folders.
- Ex: Show one shared folder Opened.
- Mapping selected shared folder to drive. Right click on folder and click on Map network drive
- Assigining Drive letter on shared folder Map network drive
- After clicking on Finish, new explorer will be opened with given drive name. Map network drive
You can see the Drive Highlighted.